Re: [opensuse-factory] libstdc++.la library
  • From: "Juan Erbes" <jerbes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:42:01 -0300
2006/10/30, Andreas Hanke <andreas.hanke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Juan Erbes schrieb:
> In what package are the libstdc++.la library?

> /usr/lib/gcc/i586-suse-linux/4.1.2/libstdc++.a?

No.

You exactly found the reason why libstdc++.la had to be removed, but the
solution is not a symlink.

The libstdc++ development files are now in a versioned directory to
allow parallel installation of multiple versions, but libstdc++.la does
not carry its version number in the filename and so it had to die.

In doubt, rebuild _everything_ - that should do the trick.

Thanks.
I have downloaded the cinelerra source and when I do the ./configure, I got:
*** Yasm is required. Download it from www.tortall.net/projects/yasm/
Giving up and going to a movie.
Now I download yasm from the OSS repo.
Why You dońt include cinelerra in the distro?
I do'nt find a descent application to capture analog video with a bttv
based card. Xawtv, is obsolete, and do'nt work right, and kino only
supports DV capture.
The OSS version of zapping do'nt support analog video capture.

Thanks
< Previous Next >