Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE-10.2-Alpha3_Alpha4-x86_64-CD5.delta.iso on ftp.gwdg.de broken ?
  • From: Vahis <waxborg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 18:26:21 +0300
Azerion wrote:
> Sometimes people do have a p2-mouse connected or somewhere around. I do have a
> plug-thing that makes the USB-connector a ps2.
>
> Changed to:
> usb mouse is not working in X, this breaks especially installation Bug #203609
> Workaround: Make sure you don't have a mouse connected to an USB-port or use
> textmode for installation, e.g. textmode=1 on the kernel line.
>
> Azerion

Sometimes when people have a ps2 mouse this annoyance does not concern
them at all.

It's all clear in the original most annoying bug info.

That's why I asked why your post was necessary in the first place.

Vahis

--
Sometimes I reply to top posters. Seldom. And usually just once.
http://waxborg.servepics.com/English/Linux/SUSE.10.1/suse10.1.html