[opensuse-factory] Announcing Yast-GTK
  • From: Ricardo Cruz <rpmcruz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:02:11 +0100

Hey there,

So with the Summer of Code over, it's time to announce the GTK+ interface for
Yast (other SoCees, I would love to hear from you btw :)). Still some work to
be done for it to be shipped with Suse, but it should be perfectly usable and
your welcome to try it.

For more information and some screenshots:
http://en.opensuse.org/YaST2-GTK

As I will be later today on vacations for a week I may not be able to reply
to you promptly. Just so we don't think I'm ignoring you or something. :)

I would like to take the opportunity to publicaly thank Michael Meeks who was
no doubt the best mentor Google could assign. :)
Many thanks as well for the guys from the Yast team for their assistance.

Cheers,
Ricardo
--
This life is a test. It is only a test. Had this been an actual life,
you would have received further instructions as to what to do and where