Re: [opensuse-factory] Introducing the new mailinglist server
On Sat, Aug 12, 2006 at 06:16:27PM +0200, jdd wrote:
> houghi a écrit :
>
> >oblivion. I know I have alread send several mails to individuals instead
> >of to the mailinglist.
>
> I did also. this is not really harmfull.

Yes, it is. If you are commenting on a group discussion and the group does
not see your reply, then people will not know what you wanted to say.

This will mean that some questions are never asked and therefore never
answerd. It also means that some ideas are never given and seen. Also it
won't be searchable in a later event, resulting in questions asked more
then once.
--
houghi Please to not toppost http://houghi.org

You tried, and you failed, so the lesson is, never try. - Homer J. Simpson.