Re: [opensuse-factory] Mailinglist migrated
On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 02:35:50PM +0200, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
> Hi,
> this list is migrated to the new mailinglist server.
> Henne

Just noticed that the "Reply-to" is now pointed to the sender. Could this
be adjusted so it is send to the list as it was before?
houghi Please to not toppost
The blue light suddenly flashed on my horrified face. What a disaster!
Oh, the humanity! I never thought it would happen to me. How terrifying
it is to see for yourself "*The Blue Screen of Death*".