[opensuse-factory] Running a program when launching the SUSE install part
How can I do the following:

Each time I run `yast, Software, Software Management` that I first run
`createrepo /usr/src/packages/RPMS` so I don't forget to include extra
files I downloaded.

Would this be something usefull to ask for to be done by default?
--
Listen do you hear them drawing near in their search for the sinners?
Feeding on the power of our fear and the evil within us.