Re: [opensuse-factory] Running a program when launching the SUSE install part
  • From: Andreas Hanke <andreas.hanke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 19:37:31 +0200
Hi,

houghi schrieb:
> So the only thing I can conclude is that sw_single.desktop is
> not the correct file to edit.

It's the correct file to edit, but the wrong place in this file and I
don't know which place in this file is the right one. :-(

YaST doesn't seem to use the Exec= line, it seems to create the yast2
invocation from the X-SuSE-YaST-Call= line. No idea how to edit that
correctly.

Is it possible to invoke a YaST module from another YaST module? If so,
you could create a new module that calls createrepo and afterwards the
sw_single module.

Alternatively, use "rug mount" and afterwards zen-installer. This will
work, but I don't know if you like zen-installer's UI. It is very limited.

Andreas Hanke