Re: [opensuse-factory] SPAM: How to generate ARCHIVES.gz
On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 11:00:16AM +0200, Klaus Kaempf wrote:
> * houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxx> [Aug 09. 2006 04:53]:
> > On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 10:39:33AM +0200, Klaus Kaempf wrote:
> > >
> > > Thats black autobuild magic ;-)
> > > Our chief autobuild vodoo priest is on vacation currently, just be patient.
> >
> > Is he still on vacation?
>
> No, he's not. Find 'mk_listings' attached

Thanks.

> > Also I see references to the CVS (e.g. create_package_descr) but I don't
> > seem to be able to find those. Could anybody give info on this?
>
> create_package_descr is part of the autoyast2-utils package.

I am aware of that. So where is the version that is going to be used for
10.2 Alpha 3 that will use *.pak instead of *.sel?

I understand that it is somewhere in CVS and I don't know where that
would be. :-(
--
houghi http://houghi.org
Personally, I think most sports fans are a little "gay". They'd