[opensuse-factory] SPAM: makeSUSEdvd error
hi:
I used makeSUSEdvd to combine the 5cds to one dvd. But it show

No catalog found at 'cd:///?devices%3d%2fdev%2fhdb'.
. Error: No proposal

when selecting software.

I followed the former archive in this maillist to modify content* ,media.1/product* and gpg*.asc , but it shows that there is a installkey.gpg file in boot/i386/loader/initrd which prevents installation program to trust the modified content and media.1/product file.

I replaced the installkey.gpg by /root/.gnupg/pubring.gpg, and rebuild initrd & dvd, but it failed when load boot/i386/boot ( I used ftp installation)