[opensuse-factory] Re: zen-updater issues
  • From: Kronoz <bluehawk.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 13:13:51 +0100
also nothing can be installed through yast2 software management as it says,
'Package not found on medium, please check server is accessable'

On 6/16/06, Kronoz <bluehawk.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Vahis, yes, serval times.
I made a small log of it, rug won't sub to it or install anything from
the repos,
see here http://kronoz.linuxlabs.co.uk/ruglog.txt
jdd, that is very similar to what happens in my case, i get the same
'Failed to parse XML metadata: Unknown Failure message' when I try to
do `rug ref`