Re: [opensuse-factory] Bug 177758
On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 08:11:58PM +0200, Marcus Meissner wrote:
> Of course we can now do more such one-offs ;)

I believe that such a directory should be part of the Factory process all
the time. If not for actual updates, then at least for testing purposes.

It should be a nice way to test online updates. Just to test the update
process. Edit the Release Notes to include: Update worked or just change
an icon. Just something to test the process.
--
houghi http://houghi.org http://www.plainfaqs.org/linux/