Re: [opensuse-factory] Bug 177758
On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 12:53:23PM +0200, Frank-Michael Fischer wrote:
> After playing around with this problem a bit it seems likely that
> running "rug sl" just once is the workaround for this bug.

Must that be done each time a source is added, or only once? If each time,
it could be something that needs to be run/added after adding a source.

At this moment I am installing KDE to see if there is any difference with
Gnome (The should not be, but you never know) and will see if adding
another source makes a difference.

Installation will take about two hurs, so don't hold your breath. :-)
--
houghi http://houghi.org http://www.plainfaqs.org/linux/