Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: makeSUSEdvd error [solved]
On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 08:59:42PM +0200, Rainer Hattenhauer wrote:
> Excuse me, seems that I did made the last run as normal user and not as
> root, I tried it again as root, and everything is fine with your new
> script (stupid me).

No, everything is NOT fine. It should be run as user, not as root. Please
elaborate.

> I think thats because you wrote
> VERSION=0.30 BETA
> not in one string

Hey. It shows what it says. :-)

> Sorry again that I made you nervous,

Please tell me what went wrong as user. As with the SUS people I have
rather one message that is due to PEBKAC then to miss one that will have
an influence on all other users.

houghi

List Navigation
Follow Ups