Re: [opensuse-factory] sudo and makeSUSEdvd [Was: makeSUSEdvd error]
On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 12:40:26PM +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:
<snip>
> Because you have a default, non configured, sudo installation. A sudoers
> file configured normally does not allow your script to run.

I would call a non-edited file the 'normal' file. Wether this is good or
not is another issue.

> > That is an altogether different discussion and has nothing to do with
> > makeSUSEdvd. If that is what you want to talk about, perhaps using a
> > different sugbject might have been better.
>
> But I did!

No, you did not. Note the "AND" in the subject.

> I started a sub-thread about the issue with sudo related to the use
> makeSUSEdvd makes of it.

Unfortunatly it is out of scope to makeSUSEdvd to edit sudoers or work
with a non-standard, out of the box sudoer.

Luckily I have found a solution for most things. Little sleep and lots of
Zappa does that to a human. :-)

houghi

List Navigation
Follow Ups