Re: [opensuse-factory] sudo, makeSUSEdvd, and iso images
On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 02:54:54AM +0200, houghi wrote:
> What I can't figure out is how to do the correct chown to the files and
> directories. Other solutions are just as welcome.

I still can't figure it out, but it seems to work as it is. The only file
that needs a chmod +x is mkbootdisk

So at this moment I have a mostly sudo free makeSUSEdvd, exept for rpm and
yast.

I just need some small info. Where can a user find the same info as
/boot/grub/device.map has? That file is (perhaps rightfully) chmodded ad
600 and thus can't be accessed by the user.

houghi

List Navigation