Re: [opensuse-factory] sudo and makeSUSEdvd [Was: makeSUSEdvd error]
> It mounts each iso file to a specific directory.

Actually, in theory, the file-roller program can extract files from
an iso image, so if you can figure out the utterly undocumented
command line options for using it in non-gui mode you might be able
to avoid needing to be root (for the mounts, anyway).

Of course, the one time I tired to use it, strace told me it was
hung in a futex system call, so I don't know how much luck you might
having getting it to actually extract the files.

< Previous Next >
List Navigation