Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: makeSUSEdvd error
  • From: Rainer Hattenhauer <Rainer.Hattenhauer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 19:36:58 +0200
Hi Marcus and Houghi,

> Here lies already part of the solution. My key would be 08AD8FC5 and not
> 0x08AD8FC5. So I added the following line right after LOCAL_KEY=`gpg ...
> LOCAL_KEY=0x${LOCAL_KEY}
>
> I now get the following error:
> Cannot solve dependencies automatically. Manual intevention is required.
> * Standard System with GNOME (47.3 MB total)
>
> I am then able to select the software. YEAH!

I followed your communication during the last week.

Great job, seems that you fixed the problem. Do you think that the
makeSUSEdvd script will now work as well with the goldmaster which will
be published this week, too, or are there some further surprises to be
expected with the final(?)

Greetings,
Rainer

< Previous Next >