Is list up? Is there an online archive I can check?
  • From: Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 14:57:52 -0600

I have tried to post and I am not seeing messages. I also tried to get
messages with a blank email to opensuse-factory-get.1901_2000@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I am not getting anything back. I have not received any messages since
early this morning. It seems like the list is down.

I am not sure what to do to figure out if the list is down.

- --
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>