Re: [opensuse-factory] makeSUSEdvd error
On Sat, May 06, 2006 at 02:17:05AM +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:

> > > I have five in CD1:
>
> Notice I say CD1, not DVD.

Well, if you use the CD, you do not have the problem. I am aware that
there are only 5 keys on the CD. The extra I make is alo a CD, not a
DVD.

<snip>
> Remember that I asked about that and was told it was a problem with
> makeSUSEdvd. You said that it did not work, but it has worked for me.

OK. There are two situations.
The first is a new installation. That does not work, because of the
signing issue.
The second is an update. That gives warnings, because of the signing
issue.

So even if related, what I focus on now is a new installation. Wether or
not solving the new installation will also solve the upgrade issue is
something I will look at after the first problem is solved.

Sorry, I don't want to blow you off, or say that the other issue is less
important. I just want to do them one at a time, so not to confuse things.

To be clear, when I am talking here about makeSUSEdvd, I am talking about
a new installaion on an empty system where I do a standard new
installation, meaning deleting all that is on the HD.

houghi

List Navigation
Follow Ups