Re: [opensuse-factory] tagmedia question
On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 02:39:13PM +0200, Steffen Winterfeldt wrote:
> On Fri, 5 May 2006, houghi wrote:
>
> > On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 02:22:26PM +0200, Steffen Winterfeldt wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> > > You need to match the --pad given to tagmedia with what you give to mkisofs
> > > and things should be fine. If not, checkmedia will return an md5sum error.
> >
> > As far as I see I don't give mkisofs anything:
>
> You better should.

Ah. From the manpage:
To avoid problems with I/O error on the last file on the
filesystem, the -pad option has been made the default.

Just to be sure, I added -pad. I also tried with -no-pad and get the same
result. So now I do not know which one is the correct one to use. :-(

I would like to add that so that those peopel who have the wrong setting
still are able to get it right.

So wich should I use? -pad or -no-pad. For me there is no difference, but
that might not be true for everybody.

(and another 2 hours of my life have passed)

houghi