changes this morning
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 13:55:04 +0200
Hello,
What were the changes synced out to factory this morning? There is
nothing in ChangeLog...
I'm asking this, because I made an install early morning from my local
mirror synced during the night. It was nice and quick, about 40 minutes
for installing a large number of packages over ftp. Later I saw that
there were some updates in factory, so I synced my local mirror again
and started a new installation. I started it more than an hour ago, and
it's still going. BTW: I hit a bug when looking at 'details': the 'time'
column in the middle shows '>2:00:00' and 'remaining' in the upper
right corner shows '52:46' constantly.
My test machine is a Pegasos PPC. Bye,
CzP