Re: [opensuse-factory] makeSUSEdvd error
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 11:58:32 +0200 (CEST)

The Friday 2006-05-05 at 05:22 +0200, houghi wrote:

> OK. Some feedback.
> I have looked and looked at the logfiles. It seems that YaST has some
> internal file installkey.gpg. From the logfile:

Could it have been created from the "gpg-pubkey-*.asc" files?

> houghi@penne : gpg --import installkey.gpg
> gpg: key 9C800ACA: "SuSE Package Signing Key <build@xxxxxxx>" not changed
> gpg: key 3D25D3D9: "SuSE Security Team <security@xxxxxxx>" not changed
> gpg: key 0DFB3188: "Open Enterprise Server <support@xxxxxxxxxx>" not changed
> gpg: key 1D061A62: "build@xxxxxxxxxx (Novell Linux Products) <support@xxxxxxxxxx>" not changed
> gpg: key 307E3D54: "SuSE Package Signing Key <build@xxxxxxx>" not changed

5 keys... there are exactly 5 ascii key files also.

> So one of two things must be changed.
> 1) A warning that tells you that the packages are not verified

It will not work, IMO, because remember that I installed telling it to
ignore the key, and then after I got the pesky message about the signature
every time I run YOU.

- --
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson