Re: [opensuse-factory] KsCD Test
  • From: "Günther J. Niederwimmer" <gjn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 13:26:08 +0200
Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 4. Mai 2006 13:09 schrieb Flávio Moringa:

> >> That's not true. If you go to the configuration Options of KSCD you can
> >> turn on using direct digital output associated with a CD-Rom/DVD drive,
> >> which doesn't need the audio cable connected to the Sound Card or
> >> Motherboard from the drive.
> >
> > with new motherboards, Intel ICH5-8, it is not working with digital
> > output.
>
> well, that's harder to work out... Do you think it might be a kernel
> problem, maybe the module for the motherboard chipset, or audio module?
> Or could it be a simple KSCD configuration problem? Does it work with
> kaffeine, amarok or xmms? Could it be a Intel hardware problem? It's
> only with the Intel ICH5-8 that it doesn't work?

it works with all, only KsCD is broken, I have so "stupid" people in my near,
that say, I have worked before with this program and this is small and clear
to manage, why it is no more working with my new computer ;).

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,

Günther J. Niederwimmer

< Previous Next >