Re: [opensuse-factory] KsCD Test
  • From: "Günther J. Niederwimmer" <gjn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 12:47:24 +0200
Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 4. Mai 2006 12:22 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
> Am Donnerstag, 4. Mai 2006 12:14 schrieb Günther J. Niederwimmer:
> > Hello,
> >
> > do any run (test) KsCD, on my computer's I can't hear some music :(. I
> > mean this is not the best situation, KsCD is the default player in KDE ?
>
> If you insert an audio CD under KDE, you have the choice between kscd and
> kaffeine. kscd only works if you have a connection between your CD drive
> and your motherboard/soundcard. Which is the reason we'll drop kscd in the
> future.

I know the Problem, with the connection between the CD and motherboard ;) ,but
KsCD also don't work with a cable :(. It is not my Problem, bat the People
with running SUSE in my near, have the Problem, beginning with upgrade
motherboard or Version >=10 ?

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,

Günther J. Niederwimmer