KHelpCenter not working from applications
  • From: Andrew Lofthouse <loftyhauser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 15:32:39 -0400
I'm fairly new to SuSE, so I don't know if this behavior is expected or not...

I've got 10.1 RC3 installed. When I try to access help documentation from an
application, for example, by selecting "Help -> Kmail Handbook" while in
Kmail, the taskbar shows the KHelpCenter logo and a message that the
application is loading, but then after a few seconds it just disappears and
no window ever happens. If I have KHelpCenter already opened, then it
navigates to the correct documentation. I've noticed this with Kile as well,
so it's not unique to Kmail. My SuSE 9.3 desktop doesn't show this behavior,
so I'm thinking it might be something new...

Thanks,

ajl