Re: [opensuse-factory] makeSUSEdvd error
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 20:47:34 +0200 (CEST)

The Tuesday 2006-05-02 at 12:58 +0200, Christian Boltz wrote:

> > Strange, this key should have been imported by default.
>
> Marcus, read the whole story again ;-)
>
> Carlos wrote he updated to RC3 using the _DVD_
>
> Houghi's script changed the "content" file as before, but did not touch
> the signature file (it simply didn't know it yet).
>
> Therefore the broken signature is "normal" IMHO ;-)

Ok, whatever. But my question remains valid.

I did manage to update from RC2 to RC3 with that broken DVD, and I get
that "integrity check failed" error on every pass of YOU.

How do I solve that problem in the already installed RC3 system? Format
and reinstall? This is Linux, formatting is unthinkable!

- --
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson

< Previous Next >