Re: [opensuse-factory] makeSUSEdvd error
On Tue, May 02, 2006 at 12:58:48PM +0200, Christian Boltz wrote:
> Houghi's script changed the "content" file as before, but did not touch
> the signature file (it simply didn't know it yet).
>
> Therefore the broken signature is "normal" IMHO ;-)

Yes. Although I believe I am still doing something wrong.
I placed a temporary file as http://houghi.org/script/makeSUSEdvd
You need http://houghi.org/script/create_package_descr which is the version
that comes with 10.1RC3

Look for #SIGN_CONTENT in the script.