Re: [opensuse-factory] makeSUSEdvd error
On Tue, May 02, 2006 at 08:30:41AM +0200, Ulrich Windl wrote:
> On 30 Apr 2006 at 22:24, houghi wrote:
>
> > LOCAL_KEY=$(gpg --fingerprint | grep ^pub | awk '{print $2}' | cut -d"/" -f2)
>
> LOCAL_KEY=$(gpg --fingerprint | awk '/^pub/ {print $2}' | cut -d"/" -f2)
>
> What if two keys match?

1) Please reply to the list. That way others can learn, answer and/or read
as well.
2) First I want to have a working version with one key. After that I can
look into details, like selecting a key, what defaults should be and what
if there are more then one key.

At this moment I am testing on a POC (Prrof Of Concept) principal. I test
with 1 key only. Say if I do all the key selection first and it would not
work, I would have no idea wether this is due to an error in the simple
pgp stings, or because of the more advanced things.

Also as long as there is no POC, there is no need to waste time on
anything else, because it does not work. :-(

kind regards,

houghi
--
http://houghi.org