Re: [opensuse-factory] SUSE Linux 10.1 RC1 Status Update
  • From: SunSunich <sunsunich@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 20:24:12 +0400
12 apr 2006 13:09 Adrian Schröter wrote:
> Am Tuesday 11 April 2006 21:32 schrieb SunSunich:
> > Is it possible to update from OSS 10 to Factory by downloading only delta
> > of rpms? Traffic is too expensive for me.
> > Thanks.
>
> The only way is using drpmsync. But this means that you need a full sync of
> the factory tree first. Afterwards drpmsync does only transfer deltas.
>
> Look for drpmsync in the wiki for details.

Yes, this is exactly what i want! but is it possible to use drpmsync for sync
of separate rpm only? I mean, may be it is possible to create a view of a
package tree, that will include the package i need, and then use it for
update? or for example i can just tell drpmsync what packages I need exactly
in order not to sync the whole factory tree?
Thanks a lot.