Re: [opensuse-factory] Partitions mounted in /media, data directories off /
  • From: Glenn Holmer <gholmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 07:19:32 -0600
On Sat, Feb 18, 2006 at 11:55:33AM -0700, Chad Groneman wrote:
> I noticed with Beta4 that my partitions outside my fstab are
> automatically mounted inside the /media folder.

I am seeing this as well. My test machine has quite a few operating
systems, and beta4 mounted as many of their partitions as it could
under /media (with no fstab entry). Is this the intended behavior?
How would someone keep that from happening?

Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)
"Greater coherence cannot be achieved. Not even the
Netherlanders have managed this." -Anton Webern