Firefox plugins: where are they now, in 10.1beta3?
  • From: Silviu Marin-Caea <silviu_marin-caea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 18:50:51 +0200
Before 10.1 the firefox plugins were symlinks in the firefox/plugins
directory.

Now, in that directory (/usr/lib/firefox/plugins) there is only the null
plugin.

Yet, about:plugins shows flash, acrobat, java. How are they located now, in
10.1?

I ask because I have a problem with not displaying PDFs from firefox in beta3.
In about:plugins there's dragon egg and acrobat reader. But I still don't
get any .pdf displayed in browser.

I'd like to remove dragon egg/acrobat and see what happens. In any case, it's
still a bug.

< Previous Next >