Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-factory-mozilla (15 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-factory-mozilla] Re: Fwd: Re: Security issues: How do users, maintainers and developers work together? Second Example: Thunderbird 3.0.6, Firefox 3.6.8
  • From: "pistazienfresser" <pistazienfresser@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 19:50:33 +0200
Datum: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 19:15:10 +0200
Von: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
[...]
Hi,

Am 15.09.2010 19:10, schrieb pistazienfresser:
[...]

I think there may be something in the old wiki.

http://old-en.opensuse.org/Bugs:mozilla
Last real changes from
Revision as of 09:27, 9 July 2009

Still actual?
Should I import the article in the 'new' wiki?

Yes, please feel free.
http://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=openSUSE:Bugreport_Mozilla&oldid=25416

;)
Hope I could help the helper helping the helpers helping the helper
or
help the maitainer to tell the testers who they should make bugreports in a way
that speeds up and makes a bit easier for the maintainers and developers to
help the users...
/;)

Kind Regards
Martin (pistazienfresser)