Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-es (1490 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [suse-linux-s] DNS
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 01:25:44 +0100 (CET)

El 2005-11-03 a las 21:12 +0100, Manuel Fuentes escribió:

> ¿Alguien sabe en qué fichero guarda el servidor de dominio (Bind) el caché?

En memoria.

/usr/share/doc/howto/en/txt/DNS-HOWTO.gz:

7. Where does the caching name server store its cache? Is there any
way I can control the size of the cache?

The cache is completely stored in memory, it is not written to disk
at any time. Every time you kill named the cache is lost. The
cache is not controllable in any way. named manages it according
to some simple rules and that is it. You cannot control the cache
or the cache size in any way for any reason. If you want to you can
``fix'' this by hacking named. This is however not recommended.

> máquina "terra.es". Cómo no lo sabe contacta con una de las máquinas
> servidoras de nombres indicadas en mi fichero root.hints,

Deberías usar "forwarders", para preguntar primero a los servidores de tu
proveedor, y si falla, a los raices. Es menos carga, para ellos y para ti:

forward first;
forwarders {
10.0.0.1;
10.1.0.1;