Re: [opensuse-edu] Summer of Code Update
  • From: Doug Glenn <dglenn99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 10:01:38 -0400
Excellant work!

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 9:45 PM, Jeff Shantz<jeff.shantz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

Please check out my update on the YaST Education module at [1].  I
know some had requested that I post the module on the Build Service,
and I will have it up there tomorrow evening after I have the
DansGuardian stuff polished up and finished.  It is already on OBS,
but the version there doesn't do much of anything right now, so I will
send out a link to it tomorrow once I've updated it.  Thanks.

Regards,
Jeff Shantz

[1] - http://www.jeffshantz.com/2009/07/11/summer-of-code-update-week-7/

Doug Glenn