[opensuse-edu] Status 11.1
  • From: Lars Vogdt <lrupp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 11:01:48 +0100
Hi

Looking at our Buildservice repository, we've many changes since the
release of RC2. So I like to ask if we should add more than the
discussed package fixes to RC3.

Already discussed and even tested:
- brainworkshop (Unable to start with user rights)
- exelearning (Unable to start)
- Scilab (upgrade to 5.0.3)
- geogebra (build fails )
- ktechlab (crashes with every circuit project)
- childsplay (crasch immediatly when lauched)
- gcompris (upgrade to 8.4.11)
- python-pygame (needed for childsplay's crash)
- python-numpy (f2py error with python 2.6)

New packages/package upgrades since RC2 which are currently not on
my "upgrade list":
- solfege (updated to 3.14.0)
- atomix (build fix)
- stardict (fix bnc#465161)
- ignuit (update to 0.0.11)
- controlaula (new package: Classroom management tool)
- openadmin (new package: A web-based school administration program)
- avogadro (update to version 0.9.1)

What about these package updates/new packages?
I don't like to include them untested to RC3 - but if someone votes for
a package.... ;-)

Have I missed some other package updates/new packages which should be
included in RC3?

With kind regards,
Lars