Re: [opensuse-edu] Congratulations!
  • From: Lars Vogdt <lrupp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 08:51:32 +0100
On Freitag 30 Januar 2009 02:11:09 Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 6:22 PM, Lars Vogdt <lrupp@xxxxxxx> wrote:
FYI: I'm currently in contact with people inside Novell, people
from HP, Jordi from Linkat and people from Extis to "get some balls
rolling". It may take some time - but even if it takes years, I
think it's really worth to get it done...

Things move slowly sometimes, but we will be moving forward. :-)

Good to see that we've Zonker on our mailinglist! Yeah! Looks like this
will become a great year for openSUSE-Education... :-)