Re: [opensuse-edu] Congratulations!
  • From: Marek Stopka <mstopka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 07:39:49 +0100
Congratulation to you folks too... :-)

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 12:22 AM, Lars Vogdt <lrupp@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

http://news.opensuse.org/2009/01/29/hp-builds-on-the-opensuse-education-project/

Tells most of the story already. From my point of view, I just can say it
again:

"Thanks to all for your hard work and patience!"

With Novell, HP, Linkat, Extis and (very important from my point of view:)
more local partners in our "Team" - supporting schools using Linux will be
much easier these days.

FYI: I'm currently in contact with people inside Novell, people from HP,
Jordi from Linkat and people from Extis to "get some balls rolling". It may
take some time - but even if it takes years, I think it's really worth to
get it done...

With kind regards,
Lars

S pozdravem / Best regards