[opensuse-edu] Release of openSUSE-Education 1.0 for 11.1 delayed
  • From: Lars Vogdt <lrupp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 23:06:09 +0100
Hi all

I'm sorry, but a bug in the project configuration causes a delay of (at least) one day for the next release of openSUSE-Education 1.0 for 11.1 :-(

I've misleadingly made a typo during the setup of the new openSUSE 11.1 repository which results in using openSUSE 11.0 (!) as base for each package in the openSUSE 11.1 Edu-Repository ...

But that gives me the time to fix the 4 most important bugs (TuxWordSmith, MultiplicationStation, TuxMathScrabble and brainworkshop) in our bugzilla. ;-)

Feel free to have a look at the current state of our bugs here:
http://devzilla.novell.com/education/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&order=relevance+desc&bug_status=__open__&product=&content=

Note that you can also subscribe to our bugzilla mailinglist here:
This way you can "watch" our bugzilla in realtime ;-)

With kind regards,
Lars