Re: [opensuse-edu] Too many packages in the patterns?
  • From: Jordi Massaguer <jordimassaguerpla@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 09:42:01 +0000 (GMT)
I'll be very happy to help you. However, I do not have a lot of time. How much
help do you think you need? I mean, how urgent is that? You just want some tips
and directions or want me to do some yast modules for you?

jordi massaguer i pla
http://jordimassaguerpla.blogspot.com/
openSUSE member
Novell Certified Linux Professional 10