Re: [opensuse-edu] Meeting tools
  • From: Lars Vogdt <lrupp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 11:46:52 +0200
On Mi 06 Aug 2008 23:46:49 CEST Andrea Florio <andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is a wonderful tool, we are a lucky to have this opportunity. We
must remember, sometimes it is easier for us all to read English then
to hear it . I wish I could read a European language :( How would we
coordinate the usage if everyone else would like to try? I am happy to
give it a chance.
James

indeed that's true, that's why i have to test the enviroment before use
on meeting

I'm a torn between using the newest technology and loosing possible participants who know IRC but not how to join the Webinar...

What about using the "standard" IRC channel for the next meeting (so we can announce it today) and play with the new tool and write HowTos in different languages until we have the next meeting?

With kind regards,
Lars