Re: [opensuse-edu] Meeting tools
  • From: James Tremblay <jamesat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 17:43:31 -0400
Andrea Florio wrote:
Lars Vogdt ha scritto:
On Dienstag 05 August 2008 12:44:48 Lars Vogdt wrote:
First proposal:
http://en.opensuse.org/Education/Meetings/Education_Meeting_2008-08-12

other time-requests?
I have a great news for the community,
Mr Carugo (DIDASCA Rector) is giving us a great tool to make our
meeting, and not only.
for news check that page: www.didascauniversity.it
it is in italian so you could find a translated page here:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.didascauniversity.it%2F&sl=it&tl=en&hl=it&ie=UTF-8

Mr Carugo is giving us a great opportunity that we cannot lose!!!

right now i have Endoset technical Assistant phone number, to start to
test that webinar enviroment.
Please let me know if are you intrested on using that tool.

Andrea
This is a wonderful tool, we are a lucky to have this opportunity. We must remember, sometimes it is easier for us all to read English then to hear it . I wish I could read a European language :( How would we coordinate the usage if everyone else would like to try? I am happy to give it a chance.
James