Re: [opensuse-edu] Call for Case Studies in UK Schools
On Wed, 2008-07-30 at 22:08 +0100, jpd wrote:
Hi all.

Got a bad feeling about this study.

Its got all the hallmarks of a scheme to kick FOSS in UK schools into
the long grass.

Don't worry. The information is for building a web site and it can
always be added to at any time. I doubt many people will even log on to
the site before it is publicised in September. What is required is just
a limited number of high quality case studies, not a massive list.

In fact, the Schoolforge UK web site will carry much of the same
information and is entirely in the control of FOSS activists so if the
government backed site doesn't deliver, we will.

--
Ian
Ofqual Accredited IT Qualifications