Re: [opensuse-edu] how to's
  • From: Kai Ponte <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 07:51:08 -0800
On Sunday 18 February 2007 03:10:25 pm James Tremblay wrote:
> Hello everyone.
> I am wondering if someone is available to help with the
> installation of "LAMP" based software.

I can help out. There ARE nice how-to's out there already on MySQL and PHP. I
remember one on the Novell Cool Solutions website. It is a bit dated - 9.2 or
9.3 I think - but still somewhat useful for a base.

> I am trying to install
> the RPM's of Moodle,Centre and openbiblio. Even though I dreamed
> up this stack idea, I am not a Linux guru, I have had to
> struggle with every step just to get Centre running in a very
> crude way and would like to begin making headway on the "how
> to's" for all three of these but I have NO Mysql phpMyAdmin
> experience. Nor do I possess a deep understanding of the Yast
> module for Apache. please if you can spare some time in the
> evenings EST for me, I would be eternally grateful.
> If you have time in a different time zone let me know when and I
> can adjust my schedule.

Are you looking for an IRC chat? That can be done, certianly. Name a date and
time.

--
kai

Free Compean and Ramos