Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] 19 station LTSP network
  • From: Miles Berry <mberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 14:16:33 +0000 (UTC)
It's a tempting idea...
We're a prep school, the oldest pupil being 11 years old. I think the problem for those holding the purse strings would be getting things fixed if there are problems later. I certainly don't want the hassle or repsonsibility myself, quite enough on etc...
Thanks, though.
Miles.

linuxgirlie wrote:
Why do you draw the line at building the computers? My year 11 and 6th
formers love it!!

The year 11s (about 4 of them) actually managed to build 30 computers
in the lunch break.....and all of them worked ;)

Jo