Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Posters for classroom walls
  • From: Christopher Dawkins <cchd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 22:25:11 +0000 (UTC)

> ok, I give up trying to send sample, posters, I sent the set and it
> said no more than 512mb so I sent one at 300kb and it it like that

Can you instead put them on a website, with thumbnails (say 5K jpeg),
bigger versions (say 100K jpeg) and the full version for download
(whatever it is, 500K to 500M)?

Then just send us the URL. You could ask those who download to send you
their addresses for info, or if you spent some time proramming it you
could partly enforce that with a login.

--
Christopher Dawkins, Felsted School, Dunmow, Essex CM6 3JG
01371-822698, mobile 07816 821659 cchd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx