Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] plone recommendation
  • From: "Paul Graydon" <graydpau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 10:50:54 +0000 (UTC)
Here we've been wandering down the Mambo route:
www.mamboserver.com, a great package that's nice and flexible.
Being based on php, like phpvwebsite, its relatively easy to customise
it too.

On 4 Oct 2004 at 11:42, Simon Marsden wrote:

> Hi all
> I find phpwebsite v useful. Each dept in school has the ability to edit their
> own pages (not that they do ;( )
>
> As it is originally from Apalachian University it is very school friendly
> http://phpwebsite.appstate.edu/
>
> Kind regards
> Simon
>

> On Monday 04 October 2004 11:15, Matt Johnson wrote:
> > --- garry saddington <garry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >
> > wrote:

> > > I think you may be referring to me?
> >
> > 'Twas indeed you :)
> >
> > Thanks - couldn't remember.

-----
Paul Graydon
Network Technician
Haywards Heath College
http://www.hhc.ac.uk (01444) 456281

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our
friends. - Martin Luther King Jr. (1929 - 1968)

< Previous Next >
List Navigation