RE: [suse-linux-uk-schools] servers
  • From: "Kyle Williamson" <kyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 21:10:14 +0000 (UTC)
We've got a uk2 colo - http://powerraq.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Taylor [mailto:ptaylor@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 May 2004 21:20
To: SuSE for Schools
Subject: [suse-linux-uk-schools] servers

Hi all:

I am currently running a managed server from the school (not at the school)
as
part of the school's business and enterprise status. The site is based with

Easyspace but I need more storage as I am thinking about doing my e-mail on
the server as well. With 750 students plus staff I would need 10-15GB of
free space and the Easyspace device is only 4GB of which nearly 2 is the OS.

I would like to use a UK company but they seem really expensive in
comparison
to what must be yanqui ones. Has anyone any experience they can share?

Paul
--
De omnibus dubitandum