Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] School use of OpenOffice.org
  • From: "Paul Jensen" <paul_jensen10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 16:57:17 +0000 (UTC)
Out of curiousity, how many of you are currently using OpenOffice.org as the main Office Productivity software in your schools and colleges, and are there any major issues popping up about using this software?

I'm at Cass Business School in London, and I'm hoping to expand on this to see how the software would fare for businesses and organisations in London.

Stay in touch with absent friends - get MSN Messenger http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

< Previous Next >