Microsoft and Exam Boards and the OFT
  • From: Richard Rothwell <raroth42@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 09:03:42 +0000 (UTC)

Hi All,

It has been suggested that the relationship between some exam board syllabuses and certain Microsoft products is not in the interest of fair competition. In my involvement with I have been asked to investigate this and see if there is grounds for a complaint to the Offiice of Fair Trading.

Could anyone who has been influenced by this relationship in any way and is prepared to discuss it and/or be cited in the communication with the OFT please contact me at richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Further, if anyone has suggestions or other examples of this relationship please mail me? I'm aware that if all the messages hit this list then it could be overwhealming - I will either post a summary or try to collate them on the web in some way.

Richard Rothwell
GNU and Wine are rirds.
Rird is recursively defined.