Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Ident for Windwows
You can get programs that list all running processes (regardless of
whether they appear in the ctrl-alt-delete list or not) - I've even written
one myself (just to work out what some window titles were to send
messages to different apps). They could very easily have something
like this and they are just getting rid of it that way.

Or even simpler they could just be altering the registry to remove it
from the startup although I presume you are blocking registry editing
from working, then again on 95/98 security is fairly easily bypassed :(

Alex Brett
alex.brett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx